I am a pensioner and live in the borough- Can I get help with small repairs?

Staying Put Service helpĀ people remain independent in their homes through the provision of housing advice home improvement agency and a small repairs service.0208 996 8890 – Main Switchboard

How do I challenge a parking fine?

Contact www.rbkc.gov.uk/environmentandtransport/parking.aspx

I have a disability. Can I get free travel?

The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea has an Accessible Transport department that deals with Freedom passes, Taxicard, parking badges and bays for people with a disability. Contact:


email: accessible.transport@rbkc.gov.uk
020 7361 2390


The Social Fund have refused a grant. Are there any charities I can apply to?

For information on trusts and charities for individuals in need go to:


My relative needs representation at mental health tribunal. Where can I go?

You can find a specialist adviser at:


I have a health service related query or need help to resolve a problem?

Patient Advisory Liaison Service will help on matters relating to health service provision, including GPs, hospitals, dentists, pharmacists etc.

In this Borough contact:


email: pals@kc-pct.nhs.uk
020 8962 4547